If you have a camper signed up for our upcoming Aug. 24-28th
horsemanship camp please continue to check in with us. Due to the status of the current air quality according to: https://svc.mt.gov/deq/todaysair/
we are concerned about the health and safety of campers, horses and coaches. Should the air quality remain in the ‘red’ our camp and lessons will be cancelled. We will make a final decision based on the air quality tomorrow evening
and send out an email confirmation.