At CRE, we also offer a very limited number of leases on a select few of our lesson horses. Students that lease must be approved by a CRE Instructor and must be a suitable
match with the horse. Students participating in a full lease will have access to the leased horse as if it was their own and are able to participate in all lessons/clinics/camps
of their choice, free arena time, as well as off site events as approved by CRE instructor. Students participating in an ½ lease will have priority for use of horse in all
lessons of their choice, but their free riding schedule must be coordinated with instructor and they do not have access to take horse off site to events. Students must commit
to a long term lease a minimum of 3 months. Students that participate in any lease must also commit to six lessons per month group or privates.
Pricing Effective December 1st, 2022
- $35 per ride, with a minimum of 3 rides per week, plus board
- 5 rides per week is recommended for a horse being started.
All necessary tack is provided for full lease horses.
Full lease horses can be taken off site. 1/2 leased horses must stay on site.
Boarding (self owned horse) and Full Lease Board Pricing:
$22.00 per day covered run
$19.50 per day pasture board
Plus is responsible for full costs of veterinary care, farrier, additional supplements/medications. Leaser's that wish to insure the leased horse may do so at their expense. Leasers are provided with all tack for leased horse.
Board must be paid one month in advance.
- Feeding 2x daily
- Daily pen cleaning for covered pens, includes bedding.
- Scheduling of farrier/vet if needed
Overnight Temporary Boarding for Camps/Clinics
$15 per night if you provide hay and cleaning
$25 a night if we provide cleaning and hay
Optional Horse Care and other Service Costs provided by CRE:
- No competition coaching fee for dedicated riders at events.
- $1 per day - On site Trailer Parking
- $30.00 per month - Distribution of daily grain and supplements to your horse and owner provides the grain and supplements.
- $50.00 per month - Blanketing/Unblanketing of your horse.
- $50.00 per month - Turnout (3 days a week, for horses kept individual covered runs, where turnout is not included)
- $15.00 administration fee per time, for vaccinations or medication
- $20.00 per lunge for lunging exercise of your horse or $35.00 per ride
- $35.00 for bandaging of wounds if we provide supplies / $20.00 if owner provides supplies
- $20.00 per horse for deworming every 3 months (price may vary based on dewormer product type)
- $20.00 per session - Assistance with horse for vet/farrier for a CRE employee to bring your horse in and hold them
Rides, Lessons, Classes
- $35 per ride by Amy Prechter
- $85 per private lesson
- $55 per group lesson
- $5 discount per lesson for all students participating in dedicated rider program or if you purchase 4 or more lessons in advance