At CRE, we offer a unique program for the dedicated, serious equestrian. On a limited/approved basis, we allow a limited number of students to board their horse at CRE or to
lease one of our horses (see leasing page for more details). The students must commit to participating in a minimum of 6 lessons per month (group, semi-private, or
private lessons), this policy helps to ensure that the students is dedicated to learning and growing with their horse, these lessons do not rollover into the following
months they must be utilized the month they were purchased for. Dedicated riders have access to using indoor/outdoor arenas and round pen when lessons are not in session.
Dedicated riders have access to participating in a variety of clinics, camps, lessons and events offered onsite by CRE. Dedicated Riders under the age of 18 must be
supersized by an adult when riding during open riding times. We do not offer general boarding at our facility.
Become a Dedicated Rider - PDF Form
Pricing Effective September 1st, 2020
All necessary tack is provided for full lease horses.
Full lease horses can be taken off site.
Full Lease Board Pricing:
$15.00 per day covered run
$12.50 per day pasture board
Plus is responsible for full costs of veterinary care, farrier, additional supplements/medications. Leaser's that wish to insure the leased horse may do so at their expense. Leasers are provided with all tack for leased horse.
Overnight Temporary Boarding for Camps/Clinics
$15 per night if you provide hay and cleaning
$25 a night if we provide cleaning and hay
Optional Horse Care and other Service Costs provided by CRE:
- No competition coaching fee for dedicated riders at events.
- $30.00 per month - On site Trailer Parking
- $50.00 per month - Distribution of daily grain and supplements to your horse. (This includes purchase of Safe Choice: Maintenance, Performance or Senior), however additional supplements are an additional charge.
- $25.00 per month - Distribution of daily grain and supplements to your horse and owner provides the grain and supplements.
- $30.00 per month - Blanketing/Unblanketing of your horse.
- $7.00 administration fee per time, for vaccinations or medication
- $20.00 per lunge for lunging exercise of your horse or $30.00 per ride
- $35.00 for bandaging of wounds if we provide supplies / $20.00 if owner provides supplies
- $12.00 per horse for deworming every 3 months (price may vary based on dewormer product type)